Green Day Celebration held at Vivekam School on July 12th, 2019.
- Our green day has become a platform for exploration and learning.
- Application of five motor skills planning, collaboration, concentration, creation, and focus.
- Children joined together to string the mango leaves.
- Children joined and worked together with respect for one another, learnt concepts colors and the importance of plants and trees.
- It is a lesson for life.
- While the SKG were busy with mango leaves stringing our energetic & little explorers of Pre & JKG were busy making Leaf Stamp Art.